The Banks Family

The Sisters

The Sisters
September 2007

Abbygale 3 years old

Abbygale 3 years old

Emmalyn 4 years old

Emmalyn 4 years old

Saturday, June 2, 2007

"Miss Cranky Pants"

I am writing a children's book about my daughter Emma. Well, I have already written it-and I have my friend Tai painting the pictures for it. I have an agent-and now I am just waiting for a publisher to find me. The Children's Literary Agency is at a huge publishers conference in D.C. this week and they will be exibiting my story to the many publishing companys...please pray that someone likes it! I would love to get my book published this year-cause I have more waiting! We will see. Other than that-I am staying home with the girls this summer, we are swimming, going to the park, the children's museum, on bike rides, the farmer's market, they are helping me with my property management job (so generous of me to say "helping")and I am trying to find time to work on my homework for my Master's Degree and fitting in shifts at the conference center where I bartend and waitress, and I am helping out the local florist with some weddings... SO, there it is: a peek into my crazy life...now I'm sure you may need a nap ;) ha ha

1 comment:

Rondi said...

I just don't know how you do it all! :) I will be praying about your book...what an exciting time in your life! I miss you so much. xoxoxoxo
Lotsa love, Rondi